- Order no. 1376/2020
Order no. 1376/2020 published in the Official Gazette in Part I no. 832 of September 10, 2020 establishing the procedure of granting financial support and the categories of goods that can be purchased according to article 6, paragraph (1) of Government Emergency Ordinance no. 132/2020 regarding support measures for employees and employers in the context of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, as well as for stimulating employment growth, brings the following clarifications:
Comment: This emergency ordinance establishes the following:
- The goods that can be purchased in accordance with art. 6, paragraph (1) of the Emergency Ordinance are new goods, from the categories listed in Annex no. 1 to this Order, as follows:
- Computing systems such as laptop/notebook;
- Peripheral input and output devices, related to goods listed at point 1-3;
- Equipment necessary to connect to the Internet, related to the above mentioned goods;
- Licenses related to operating systems and software applications connected with the goods listed at point 1-3, necessary for carrying out the activity in telework mode.
- In order to receive the RON 2,500 granted, employers must electronically submit the documents listed below by loading them on the platform aici.gov.ro, at the county or Bucharest employment agencies, as the case may be. The employers take full responsibility regarding the correctness and veracity of data comprised in the following documents to be submitted:
- Request signed and dated by the legal representative — the template is set out in Annex no. 2 to this Order;
- Affidavit made by the legal representative — the template is set out in Annex no. 3 to this Order;
- The list of teleworkers for whom the amount is requested — the template is set out in Annex no. 4 to this Order.
- In case of inaccurate information in the documents submitted by the employer, incomplete data or impossibility to establish the fulfilment of the legal conditions for granting the amount, the employment agencies request clarifications from the employers and/or submission of additional documents.
- Payment of the amounts provided shall be made within the limit of the funds allocated for this purpose, in the order of submission of requests, until December 31, 2020, by bank transfer in the accounts opened by the employers at credit institutions, respectively at those listed by them in the request submitted, within 10 days from the registration date of the complete documentation.
- Within 30 days from the granting of the amount, the employers must submit the following supporting, scanned documents by loading them on the platform aici.gov.ro, at the employment agencies which paid said amounts:
- The invoices issued by suppliers of technological goods and services;
- Tax receipts or bank statements certifying the payment of the invoices mentioned above;
- Records of inventory goods given to teleworkers or/and, where applicable, the receipts for movement of the fixed assets given to employees, or/and, where applicable, the status of the technological services provided by the employer to each teleworker.
- In case of failure to comply with the above mentioned obligation, employers shall refund the amount granted in full.
This order shall enter into force within 3 days from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.