Join our BIA HR consultants to discuss the Employee Personnel File.
Current labor law dictates that employers should have dedicated files for each employee while ensuring that these all documents are kept according to the law and can be made available to Labor Inspectorate employees. Failure to do so can be sanctioned with fines up to 8,000 RON.
When: Wednesday, November 25 I 11.00 – 13.00
Where: Online (you will receive the meeting link via email)
Costs: free event
A few of the topics we will be discussing:
- General considerations related to employee records – storage requirements, GDPR-related issues
- Personal employee documents
- Documents related to the employment process
- New joiner employment statements
The webinar will be hosted by our BIA HR consultants:
- Ioana Dobre – Consultancy Manager
- Silvia Manolache – Senior Outsourcing Manager
The maximum number of participants is 20. You can sign up until November 23. Please note that the session will be in Romanian only.
We look forward to having you with us!