Countering or limiting the negative effects of Covid-19 pandemic on health and economy remains one of the main challenges these days. In this context, Romanian authorities have come up with a series of regulations around work flexibility and measures to stimulate hiring and support those who have lost their jobs.
The BIA HR team invites you to a new online event where we will discuss these new support measures regulated through OUG 132/2020 and other related legislative acts.
When: Thursday, September 24 I 11.00 – 12.30
Where: ZOOM Platform
A few of the topics we will be discussing:
- Support granted by the state in the context of reduced work time of employees and day labourers
- Subsidizing a percentage of salaries for fixed-term work contracts of up to 3 months
- Financial incentives granted by the state to support work from home
The webinar will be moderated by George Georgescu, BIA HR Sales Manager and the topics on the agenda will be introduced by our team of consultants:
- Alina Buzata – Senior Payroll Consultant
- Cristiana Dragan – Senior Payroll Consultant
- Cornel Anghel -Outsourcing Manager
- Ioana Dobre – Consultancy Manager
- Silvia Manolache – Senior Outsourcing Manage
The maximum number of participants is 20. You can sign up for the Measures to Support and Consolidate the Labour Market and Prevent Unemployment webinar until September 22. Please note that the session will be in Romanian only.
We look forward to having you with us!