Many of the restrictions imposed by Romanian authorities in response to the covid-19 pandemic have now been lifted and employers are reopening their offices. To help understand the incentives offered to employers by the state in this context and beyond, we are happy to invite you to a webinar hosted by the BIA HR Payroll team. Our consultants will cover legal topics and answer any questions you might have.
When: Thursday, July 16 I 11.00 – 13.00
Where: ZOOM Platform
A few of the topics we will be discussing:
- Incentives and conditions according to conform OUG 92/2020
- Incentives and conditions according to conform Law 76/2002
- How to access these incentives and related obligations
- Q&A session and good practices examples
The webinar will be moderated by George Georgescu, BIA HR Sales Manager and the topics on the agenda will be introduced by our team of labour law experts with more than 10 years of experience in the field.
- Cornel Anghel – Outsourcing Manager
- Ioana Dobre – Consultancy Manager
- Silvia Manolache – Senior Outsourcing Manager
- Camelia Ifrim – Senior Payroll Consultant
The maximum number of participants is 20. You sign up for the Incentives for Employers in the Context of Returning to the Office webinar until July 13. Please note that the session will be in Romanian only.
We look forward to having you with us!