- Law no. 47/2019
- Law no. 50/2019
- Emergency Ordinance no. 9/2019
- Decision no. 171/2019
- Law no. 30/2019
- Decision no. 92/2019
- Order no. 3177/660/2019
- The gross average earnings used to substantiate the state social insurance budget for 2019 is 5,163 lei.
- The amount of the death grant shall be established, in accordance with the law, in the case of: a) the insured person or the pensioner, at 5,163 lei; b) of a family member of the insured or the pensioner, to 2.582 lei.
- Starting with the date of entry into force of this law and until December 31, 2019, are not granted the loans, respectively the non-reimbursable funds provided under art. 86 and 861 of Law no. 76/2002 on the unemployment insurance system and employment stimulation, with subsequent amendments and supplements.
- Article 3, paragraph (1) of the Law no. 61/1993 regarding state allowance for children shall be modified and shall have the following content: “Art. 3. – (1) The state allowance for children shall be established in the amount of:
b) 150 lei for children aged between 2 years and 18 years, as well as for young people stipulated in art. 1 par. (3);
c) 300 lei for children between the ages of 3 and 18, in the case of disabled children”.
We mention that these provisions apply starting with the rights related to the month after the entry into force of the State Budget Law for 2019.
- Paragraph (1) of Art. 58 of the Law no. 448/2006 with regard to the protection and promotion of handicapped persons, shall be modified and shall have the following content: “Art. 58 – (1) Children with disabilities, including children with HIV / AIDS, benefit from state allowance under the conditions and in the amount stipulated by the law.”