It covers the following:
- Decision no. 50/2014
- Order no. 3001/2014
- Law no. 132/2014
- Ordinance no. 8/2014
- Order no. 1419/328/2014
- Order no. 581/2014
- Decision no. 784/2014
Decision no. 50 of September 30th, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 724 of October 2nd, 2014, for the approval of the opinion regarding the Decision of the European Parliament and of the Council regarding the set-up of a European platform for the intensification of the cooperation regarding the prevention and deterrence of undeclared work COM (2014) 221, includes the following remarks:
Comment: This decision has been adopted taking into account the draft opinion no. 4c-19/254, adopted by the European business commission in the meeting of July 3rd, 2014. The Chamber of Deputies admits and supports the set-up of the platform for the intensification of the European cooperation regarding the prevention and deterrence of undeclared work.
Order no. 3001/2014
Order no. 3001 of October 1st, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 733 of October 7th, 2014, for the amendment of the Order of the Chairman of the National Agency for Fiscal Administration no. 3582/2013 regarding the organization of the activity involving the administration of medium-sized taxpayers, includes the following remarks:
Article 2 – (2) The secondary offices of the medium-sized taxpayers are managed by the county administrations of public finance and by the regional general directorate of public finance in Bucharest, through the fiscal administration for medium-sized taxpayers, where applicable, in whose jurisdiction the fiscal residence of the taxpayer which set them up is located.
Law no. 132/2014
Law no. 132 of October 9th, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 739 of October 10th, 2014, regarding the approval of the Governmental Emergency Ordinance no. 2/2014 for the amendment and supplementing of Law no. 95/2006 regarding the healthcare reform as well as for the amendment and supplementing of certain norms, includes the following remarks:
- The remarks regarding the management of hospitals and the management agreement;
- The remarks regarding the carrying out of the profession of physician in Romania by physicians who are citizens of EU, of a state belonging to the European Economic Area or of the Swiss Confederation or of a third party state;
- Changes regarding the sanction regime.
Ordinance no. 8/2014
Ordinance no. 8 of July 31st, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 585 of July 31st, 2014, for the amendment of certain terms provided in the Governmental emergency ordinance no. 8/2009 regarding the granting of holiday vouchers, includes the following remarks:
Comment: According to this ordinance, starting from January 1st, 2015, the holiday vouchers are only issued online.
Common order no. 1419 of July 16th, 2014, respectively 328 of July 30th, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 631 of August 28th, 2014, regarding the amendment and the supplementing of the occupation classification in Romania – occupation level (six characters), approved via Order no. 1832/856/2011, includes the following remarks:
Comment: According to this order, the list of the occupations carried out in the national economy is supplemented with 23 new occupations (for example, equal opportunities expert – 242230, vehicle technical inspector – 432344, head of subsidiary (University education) – 121918, head of department (University education) – 121919). At the same time, the occupation of Paramedic is shifted from the basic group 2240 to the basic group 3259.
Order no. 581 of September 8th, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 685 of September 19th, 2014, for the approval of the Methodological Norms establishing the supporting documents for acquiring the insured capacity, includes the following remarks:
Comment: This Order repeals Order no. 617/2007 for the approval of the Methodological Normsfor establishing the supporting documents for acquiring the insured capacity.
- The documents certifying the insured capacity within the social health insurance system (i.e. the insured certificate issued with the support of the insurance fund or the document resulted from accessing the electronic tool made available by CNAS – National Health Insurance Fund – by providers under contractual relations with the insurance funds).
- The termination of insurance rights within the social health insurance system (after 3 months from the last payment of the contribution to the fund, under the law and the Methodological Norms);
- The provisions regarding the insured persons from the states with which Romania has concluded international documents regarding health;
- The social health insurance contribution;
- Rights and obligations of foreign citizens and of migrant workers regarding social health insurance;
- Supporting documents regarding the acquiringof the insured capacity;
- Transitional measures until the implementation of the national health insurance card;
- Amendments brought to annexes no. 1 and no. 2, namely the following forms: Certificate of insured person issued by the health insurance funds and Certificate issued by the employer.
Decision no. 784 of September 10th, 2014, published in the Official Gazette Part I no. 675 of September 16th, 2014, regarding the amendment and supplementing of Government Decision no. 332/2014 on establishing a state aid scheme to support investments which promote regional development by generating workplaces, includes the following remarks:
Comment: Here are some of the amendments brought by this order:
- Adding new definitions regarding certain terms such as: initial investment, business plan, intangible assets etc.;
- Amendment of the eligibility criterion related to the minimum number of workplaces to be generated by the investment (at least 10 workplaces, of which minimum 3 workplaces for disadvantaged workers);
- Amendment of the List of business sectors for which state aid is not granted.