- Order no. M 113/111/C/10160/351/175/271/204/292/2014
- Law no. 455/2001 – republication
- Resolution no. 332/2014
- Law no. 67/2014
- Order no. 707/538/2014
- Emergency Ordinance no. 23/2014
- Resolution no. 366/2014
Order no. M 113/111/C/10160/351/175/271/204/292/2014
Joint Order no. M113/111/C/10160/351/175/271/204/292 2014, published in Official Gazette Part I no. 312 of 28.04.2014, approving the form and content of the medical certificate issued by the family doctor, that will be submitted by youngsters to the local commission of recruitment and incorporation during the state of siege, mobilization and war, makes the following mentions:
Comment: The present order approves the unique model of medical certificate issued by the family doctor that will be submitted by youngsters to the local commission of recruitment and incorporation during the state of siege, mobilization and war.
The annex is an integral part of the order.
Law no. 455/2001 – republication
Law no. 455 of 2001 regarding the electronic signature has been republished under art. 248 of Law 187/2012 for the implementation of Law no. 286/2009 on the Criminal Code, the Official Gazette Part I, no. 316 of 30.04.2014, giving the texts a new numbering.
Resolution no. 332/2014
Resolution no. 332 of 23.04.2014, published in Official Gazette Part I no. 336 of 08.04.2014, on the establishment of a state aid scheme to support investments that promote regional development by creating jobs, makes the following mentions:
Art. I – The purpose of the present decision is the establishment of a state aid scheme with the objective of regional development by making investments that create jobs in all sectors, except for those provided in art. 13 and the List of activity sectors for which is not provided state aid (annex 1).
Comment: The decision states: duration, budget, estimated number of beneficiaries, eligible costs and award criteria.
Law no. 67/2014
Law no. 67 of 12.05.2014, published in Official Gazette Part I no. 353 of 14.05.2014, amending and supplementing art. 59 of Law no. 448/2006 on the protection and promotion of people with disabilities’ rights, makes the following mentions:
Comment: The changes brought by the present law refers to exemption from periodic reassessments of disabled people whose conditions have caused irreversible impairments who cannot follow rehabilitation programs and for which the evaluation committee has established a permanent period of validity.
Order no. 707/538/2014
Joint Order no. 707 of 13.05.2014, respectively 538 of 13.05.2014, published in Official Gazette Part I no. 354 of 14.05.2014, amending and supplementing the annex to Order of Minister of Labor, Family and Equal Opportunities and Minister of Health no. 762/1992/2007 for approving medical and psychosocial criteria on which the classification of disability degree is determined, makes the following mentions:
Comment: The order amends medical and psychosocial criteria used to establish the degree of disability framing.
The annex is an integral part of the order.
Emergency Ordinance no. 23/2014
Emergency Ordinance no. 23 of 13.05.2014, published in Official Gazette Part I no. 359 of 15.05.2014, amending and supplementing Law no. 95/2006 on healthcare reform and modification of some health normative acts, makes the following mentions:
Comment: Among the amendments made by the present ordinance we mention:
- Specifications regarding how to use and complete the electronic health record of the patient;
- Nurse generalists, midwives and nurses retire at age 65 regardless of gender. On request, they can retire as provided by Law no. 263/2010 on the unified public pension system;
- Notwithstanding the provisions of art. 56 para. (1). c) of the Labor Code republished, the employment contract of nurse generalists, midwives and nurses cease at the cumulative accomplishment of the age of 65 and the minimum contribution stage made in the public pension system or at the communication date regarding age limit retirement, disability pension, early retirement pension, age limit pension with the reduction of standard retirement age.
Resolution no. 366/2014
Resolution no. 366 of 30.04.2014, published in Official Gazette Part I no. 346 of 12.05.2014, amending the Methodological norms for applying the provisions concerning national agreement on social health insurance from Title IX “European card and card of national social health insurance” from Law no. 95/2006 on healthcare reform, approved by Government Decision no. 900/2012, makes the following mentions:
- National health insurance card will be distributed to the insured people via postal services as provided in art. 5;
- In the event that after two presentations at the insured’s residence, evidenced by a supporting document, the national card could not be handed over to the titular, the postal services operator will assure the transportation and deliver the undistributed national card to the health insurance house in whose jurisdiction the insured has its residence.