When companies compete in attracting the best people, recruiters need to become more creative in capturing the attention of the candidates they hope to hire.
It’s not enough to post a job on a profile site. The best solution is to put yourself in the place of the potential candidates and think about how you want to be approached.
Read below the 8 creative ways to recruit valuable people:
- Promote the story of your own brand and organizational culture
- Reach candidates when they are most dissatisfied with the current job
- Take advantage of video content
- Be flexible and become friends with freelancers
- Consult other internal experts
- Be authentic
- Stay in the radar of the specialists you need
Where do your potential candidates spend their time? What groups are watching online? What are their areas of interests? Make sure you are present where the specialists are looking.
- Keep relationships
Need help for recruiting? We are here to find your the most suitable employees, give us a sign at email@example.com and we are at your disposal with solutions!
You might also be interested in: