Normally, our website can be used without the submission of personal data. When personal data is collected on the website (such as first name and last name, e-mail address, personal data from your Curriculum Vitae), these are collected because the interested person provides such data voluntarily on the website.
As a rule, BIA collects and processes the data that website users choose to provide voluntarily.
To the extent that you do not want your personal data to be processed by BIA, we advise you not to access the website, not to register or submit to us, through the website, any documents that contain personal data.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BIA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES SRL, hereinafter referred to as “BIA”, a Romanian company, having its registered office in Bucharest, 61-81, Horia Macelariu street, 1st floor, District 1, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40 / 7707/2005, tax code 17521526, is the controller of your personal data.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
BIA collects and processes only personal data that users/visitors make available to us by accessing and visiting the website, for example by creating and updating your website account.
We collect data that concerns you and we have access to such data when you access and visit the website, respectively when you create and update your account registered on the website.
During the recruitment process, the following information is required: first name and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, academic studies, qualifications, certificates, professional experience, foreign languages, PC knowledge, driving license. Any other information provided by you is not necessary and will be deleted, to the extent possible.
You can access the section “For Candidates” in order to apply to the desired position.
Also, as part of the recruitment process, during the interview we receive information directly from you and / or from the potential employer, such as: first name and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, academic studies, qualifications, certificates, professional experience, foreign languages, PC knowledge, driving license.
It is also possible to ask for references about you from former employers, but only with your consent.
It is also possible for third parties, acting as providers of applications, tools, widgets, and plug-ins on our site, such as social media tools, to use automatic data collection means regarding your interaction with said platforms. In this case, the data is collected directly by those providers and the data subjects must read the data protection policies and information notices of those suppliers as their policies apply to your data collected in this way. Subject to applicable law, BIA shall not be liable for the data protection practices of said providers.
Furthermore, BIA collects the following type of personal data from people who decide to sign up on the site, by filling out the account activation form:
• Password and password confirmation at the first registration on the website;
• Contacts (first name and last name, e-mail and phone number);
• Verification code before saving the information;
In addition to this, after registering your account, if you wish to apply for a position posted by BIA, then BIA will collect all personal data that the applicant lists in the Curriculum Vitae, including, but not limited to:
• Academic and professional experience background;
• Foreign languages and other professional skills;
• Year of birth;
• Membership in various professional organizations;
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your personal data under certain circumstances, including:
• When you are browsing, requesting information or interacting on our website
• When you contact us through the contact form
• When you create an account on our website
• When you apply to a job posted on our website and / or on job boards
• When you provide, in any way whatsoever, information about yourself in order to participate in the selection process for an open position, listed in our portfolio.
Under certain circumstances, we collect personal data about you from third party sources. For example, we can collect personal data from job boards such as BestJobs, Ejobs, Hipo. Please read carefully the Privacy Terms and Conditions of the above-mentioned job boards. However, with respect to the data we collect from third parties, the conditions herein apply accordingly.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any operation that is processing (such as but not limited to the collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, destruction) of your personal data, under the law, shall be made under one of the following lawful basis:
• Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of BIA, except where your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms prevail over these interests. Specifically, the data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of BIA to provide the services requested by our clients and to provide them with potential candidates to match the profile described by them. At the same time, we want to provide you with the right jobs that match your expectations.
• Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe can use your personal data only for the following purposes:
• Job Selection and Placement, Human Resources The personal data provided is necessary to identify whether your professional experience and training are appropriate for the position you applied for. The collected data is used to inform you about the jobs you have applied for, in order to schedule the interview and to communicate the results of the interview, to inform you about new jobs that we think might be of interest to you and to request your approval to be part of a new recruitment process. Using your personal data for this purpose may involve the transfer of your data to third parties – potential employers.
• To solve any requests and / or any complaints and to provide you with the information required by filling out the contact form. If you wish to contact us through the contact form, both the request to contact us and the transmitted data (first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, message, subject, city, company) will be stored in order to process the request and to assist with other future inquiries or requests.
• To analyze and improve our services and communication with you;
• To protect the security and to manage the access to our offices, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites, and other systems;
• In order to monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards;
• For any additional and / or ancillary purpose of any of the foregoing or any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us.
If you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Communicating with you through the channels you have approved, in order to keep you up-to-date with BIA, announcements and other information on BIA services and products, as well as BIA events and projects (direct marketing);
We shall not use your personal data to take automated decisions that affect you or create profiles other than those described above.
You may choose to withdraw your consent for marketing materials at any time, by simply accessing the “unsubscribe” link from the bottom of each newsletter.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can share your personal data in the following circumstances:
• If you applied to a job announcement posted by BIA, in order to participate in the recruitment process, we will communicate your personal data to the respective employer. The employer is, in turn, a data controller so we recommend following their Privacy Policies.
• We may also share your personal data with courts of law, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys and other individuals, if this is proven necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or a natural right, or for the purpose of an alternative, confidential dispute settlement;
We may use aggregated personal data and statistics to monitor the use of the BIA website.
We may also share your personal data with our appointed persons, who are mainly service providers within or outside of BIA, in order to process personal data for the purposes outlined above, on our behalf and only in accordance with our instructions. BIA will maintain control over your personal data and will take appropriate data protection measures, in accordance with the applicable law, in order to maintain the integrity and security of your personal data when contracting such service providers;
Moreover, BIA reserves the right to transfer your personal data in case of reorganization and / or transfer of the patrimony or parts of the patrimony to third parties, in compliance with the legal provisions in force regarding the processing of personal data.
Otherwise, we shall disclose your personal data only when you ask us or grant us permission when required by the applicable law or regulations or upon requests made by the judicial or official bodies, or as required to investigate fraudulent or criminal activities.
Your personal data shall not be transferred to third parties or partners for direct marketing purposes.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data can be stored on our personal data IT systems, those of our contractors or in printed format. We have taken all the necessary measures, both with regard to the persons who come into contact with the personal data, the spaces where this is processed, as well as the technical equipment used in connection with data processing, in order to ensure that the personal data is safely processed, while maintaining confidentiality and preventing unauthorized access or loss of data.
UPDATE OF PERSONAL DATA
If any of the personal data provided by you undergo changes, for example, if you change your first name, your last name or e-mail address, if you want to cancel any requests made to BIA, or if you consider that we have any incorrect personal data on you, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BIA has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and criteria for deleting or removing your personal data.
Your personal data shall be deleted or removed when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was received or when you request the deletion of your data, by exercising the right to be forgotten and BIA has no longer the legal obligation to continue to store such data. However, we shall retain your personal data when it is necessary for BIA to exercise or defend your or another person’s legal claims, until the end of the relevant retention period or until such claims are settled in court.
Unless you expressly request us to store your personal data on the longer term, or if your personal data is required to defend a possible legal claim without retention period, your personal data shall be deleted within 5 years from the date they were collected.
Your data is processed during the job recruitment process for which you have applied and is kept for a period of 12 months after the end of the process. At the end of this period, your data related to this project is deleted, However, we will continue to process your personal data, storing it in our database, in order to keep you up-to-date with future open positions that fit your profile.
We mention that we update our database every 5 years, to ensure we have accurate, complete and updated data.
If you do not want this, you can inform us in writing by e-mail at email@example.com.
In this situation, we will delete your data, under secure conditions and you will not receive from us information about vacancies that fit your profile.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
1. The right to request BIA access to your data. You have the right to obtain from BIA a confirmation on whether your personal data is processed or not, and, if so, you have access to that data and to the following information: what data we process, for what purpose, if this was disclosed to third parties and to whom, as well as the storage period of such data. At the same time, we will notify again the rights you have in connection with your personal data, rights that are detailed in this notification. You have the right to receive a free copy of your personal data that is being processed. For any other copies requested, we reserve the right to charge a fee. You may request the above information to be sent electronically, in which case the data will be provided in an electronic format we commonly use unless you request the submission of data under a different format.
2. The right to request BIA the rectification of personal data. You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and / or the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing an additional statement.
3. The right to request BIA to erase your data. You are entitled to ask BIA to erase your personal data without undue delay, and BIA has the obligation to delete your personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
– Personal data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed
– You exercise your right to object, under the conditions described in the right to object, and the data processing does no longer have legitimate grounds
– You exercise your right to object against the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
– Personal data has been processed illegally
– Personal data must be deleted because the controller must comply with certain legal obligations in accordance with European or national legislation
4. Right to request BIA the restriction of processing You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under the following conditions:
– If you challenge the accuracy of the processed data, for a period that will allow us to verify the accuracy of said data
– If processing is illegal and you have not exercised the right to erasure, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing.
– If the data controller no longer needs your personal data for processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– If you have opposed processing, during the time when it is verified if the controller’s legitimate rights prevail over those of the data subject.
– If you have obtained restriction of processing, we will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
5. The right to object at any time and for reasons connected with your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. We shall no longer process your data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for this processing, which override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You also have the right to object against the processing of your data at any time, for direct marketing purposes, including when creating profiles and when the action is related to the direct marketing concerned.
When you oppose processing, under the above conditions, your personal data is no longer processed.
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by a written request addressed to BIA at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order to comply with our security policies and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data.
We will consider any inquiries or complaints received and we will reply in a timely manner.
If you are not satisfied with our reply, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
We ensure that your personal data is processed in compliance with the law, in a secure and confidential manner. We have taken all the necessary measures, both internally and collectively, to ensure that this rule is observed. We require our partners to meet the same standards regarding the Security and Privacy of personal data. If based on your consent, we communicate personal data to third parties, we require them to comply with the legal requirements on personal data processing.